You may be the star of the show on your big day, but the flower girls and ring bearers also play an important role. Think of them as your opening act. They’re there to make your audience (wedding guests) scream and dance (awww and smile) before you propel down the arena in a sequin leotard (walk down the aisle). Beyoncé wouldn’t send her opening act out in a cliché, mini get up. Neither should you. For the Beyonce Brides out there; Top 10 Looks for the Little Ones.
- Have you ever fainted from too much cuteness? Take a cue from this flower girl and have a seat. 11 more adorable looks to go!
2. When you’re as cute as these two, a ball of poof DOES count as fashion. Slay.
3. These ring bearers carried on-trend, woodsy, ring boxes. That’s what we call thinking outside of the (ring) box!
4. This trio looked as tasteful as they did fashionable. Here’s to hoping they made it down the aisle without any shenanigans!
5. When a flower crown just won’t cut it, give those girls wands! They’ll be smiling from ear to ear and sprinkling a little magic through the aisles.
6. For the little lady who prefers something more classic — The cap sleeves and pleated skirt on this little dress are to die.
7. Couture kids don’t settle for the basics. Put your ring bearer in something with personality and color!
8. If you do a flower crown. Do it right. This duo donned voluminous curls and full, fresh, flower crowns.
9. Who says your flower girl can’t have both lace and volume? This cutie proves it WORKS.
10. Her adorable boho dress and his casual sneakers make these two a shoe-in for kindergarten’s cutest couple!
11. These flower girls look like they belong in a fairytale. Who better to spread beautiful petals down the aisle than a few woodland fairies?
12. It’s not all mini suits and bowties! Beach casual has never looked so cute.
With opening acts as fashionable as these, we have no doubt your wedding will be #Flawless. Which will you be taking inspiration from?